Here is the Stab Zone! A distortion pedal that will get you feeling the 90s Thrash and Death metal vibe in no time! With plenty of volume to spare
The Stab Zone is loosely based off the awesome Danelectro Fab Tone, but has been changed significantly.
- True Bypass
- Asymmetrical Clipping
- Volume, Low, High and Gain controls
- Quiet operation, even at high gain settings
- The circuit has a boost to 120Hz and 3KHz to get your guitar to sing and chug like a monster
- Quality, hand soldered components
- Made by hand, one by one
- Artwork was completed by All Things Rotten https://www.facebook.com/Maggotmeister/
Get some evil distortion on your board now!
Made in Melbourne, Australia
Good quality product, I use it every time without any problem.
Got this pedal a few months ago, and it is awesome, with the way the EQ works you can sculpt any tone you want, i have it set for a old school carcass sound and it nails it. This is a stayer on my board, Great work.
Love the huge full sound this pedal provides. Aggressive and Raw. Tons of low end with bite. Added a boost to it and I almost went deaf. A great take on the Danelectro circuit with a broader application then just fuzz and distortion. I also love the artwork, coolest looking pedal I own. Im liking this company.